Privacy Statement and Terms of Service
Your privacy is important to us
At JobFinder Spain your right to privacy and our treatment of your personal data is important. JobFinder Spain is subject to the General Data Protection Regulations and Spanish Data Protection law – LOPD – and subordinate legislation. The following statement outlines how JobFinder Spain manages personal data that it holds about individuals in accordance with the Law.
Who will collect your personal data?
JobFinder Spain is a specialist professional recruitment and business development agency providing recruitment and business services for companies and organisations operating in a variety of fields. Your personal data will be collected by JobFinder Spain to provide you with recruitment and/or related intermediary business services.
How will your data be collected?
Generally, JobFinder Spain collects personal data directly from you. For example, it collects personal data when you:
- Deal with JobFinder Spain in person, by telephone, letter, fax, email, social networks or via our website
- Supply a CV or application form
- Fill out and submit a registration form
- Subscribe to job alerts emails
- Submit any other information in connection with your application for registration
- Complete psychometric or profiling assessments
Personal data about you may also be collected from third parties that JobFinder Spain contacts for verification or reference purposes. For example when JobFinder Spain receives:
- Any reference about you
- Results of enquiries of former employers or engagers, work colleagues, professional associations or registration bodies
- The results of any psychometric, competency or medical test
- Performance feedback (whether positive or negative)
- Any complaint from or about you in the workplace
- Any information about a workplace accident in which you are involved
- Any information about any insurance investigation, litigation, registration or professional disciplinary matter, criminal matter, inquest or inquiry in which you are involved.
JobFinder Spain will normally require you to provide consent to enable us to obtain personal data from third parties (unless you have indicated your consent in some other way) but, if JobFinder Spain does not have your prior consent, it will take reasonable steps to inform you as soon as possible that it has collected personal data from a third party and ensure you are aware of the purposes for which JobFinder Spain has collected your personal data.
How JobFinder Spain may use and disclose your personal data
- To provide recruitment and/or related intermediary business services to or for you and to facilitate the recruitment process
- To match your details against job vacancies which JobFinder Spain feels may be appropriate for you in order to assess your suitability for them
- To apply for jobs on your behalf by sending your data to clients
- To allow you to submit your CV, apply for specific jobs or to subscribe to JobFinder Spain’s job alerts so that JobFinder Spain can notify you when relevant job vacancies arise
- To market our business and recruitment services to you across all areas of the JobFinder Spain business
- To develop and market other products and services, to improve JobFinder Spain’s customer service and to make our services more useful to you
- To inform you about any relevant industry developments, send you details of any events, promotions and competitions, and to communicate any other relevant information;
- To maintain and promote JobFinder Spain’s business relationships
- To answer your enquiries or questions
- For other purposes for which you have engaged JobFinder Spain.
JobFinder Spain may also disclose your personal data to third parties if they have a proper interest in the disclosure, such as:
- Prospective employers or engagers
- Other recruitment companies or intermediaries involved in managing the supply of personnel
- Sub-contractors of recruitment services
- External vetting bodies e.g. to obtain CRB checks
- Third parties who perform functions on JobFinder Spain’s behalf and who also provide services to JobFinder Spain, such as professional advisors, IT consultants carrying out testing and development work on JobFinder Spain’s business technology systems, research and mailing houses and function co-ordinators
- JobFinder Spain’s insurers;
- A professional association or registration body or regulatory or law enforcement agencies if JobFinder Spain is required by law to do so.
- If JobFinder Spain engages a third party contractor to perform services which involve handling or processing personal data, it takes reasonable steps to prohibit the contractor from using personal data except for the purposes for which it was supplied or for processing it other than in accordance with JobFinder Spain’s instructions.
- If JobFinder Spain enters into a joint venture with, is sold to or merged with another business entity, your personal data may be disclosed to JobFinder Spain’s new, or potential, business partners or owners. By providing JobFinder Spain with your personal data, you consent to JobFinder Spain disclosing your data to its new, or potential, business partners or owners if one of these situations arises.
Unless required or permitted to do so by law, JobFinder Spain will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of your personal data without your consent.
Your Curriculum vitae (“CV”)
We give you the option of submitting your CV via our website or by providing your CV to one of our consultants. You can do this either to apply for a specific advertised job or for consideration by our recruitment consultants for positions as they come up. Your CV will be stored in the JobFinder Spain database, and will be accessible by JobFinder Spain recruitment consultants and JobFinder Spain personnel.
You can update your CV at any time, simply by following the same procedure to submit a new CV. Your old CV will automatically be replaced by the new version of your CV providing the submission details remain the same (for example you submit both CVs using the same email address or you advise the relevant contact of your new submission).
Security of your personal data
JobFinder Spain holds personal data in a combination of secure computer storage facilities and paper-based files.
JobFinder Spain uses a number of processes to protect your personal data including
Computer passwords and limited access to shared network drives to authorised staff;
Recording of file movements;
JobFinder Spain will keep your personal data no longer than necessary. JobFinder Spain will appropriately dispose of your personal data when it is no longer required or if you ask for it to be removed from our systems so that it is protected from unauthorised use or disclosure.
However, please note that JobFinder Spain is obliged under the Law 34/2002 of the 11th July “ Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y de Comercio Electrónico” (LSSI) to keep a record of your personal data and other information for a period of at least one year from the date of creation of the record or, if later, at least one year after the date on which JobFinder Spain last provides services to you.
You can request access to your data
You may request access, rectification and erasure of any personal data JobFinder Spain holds about you by sending an email to email@example.com.
Keeping your personal data up to date
JobFinder Spain takes reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data is accurate, complete and up to date.
JobFinder Spain may also contact you from time to time to check that the data is still correct. However, please let JobFinder Spain know of any changes to your details as soon as you reasonably can in order for JobFinder Spain to maintain the accuracy of information held on you.
If you believe that any personal or sensitive personal data JobFinder Spain holds about you is not accurate, complete and up to date, JobFinder Spain will take reasonable steps to correct it.
You may request to unsubscribe from job alerts and marketing material at any time. If you wish to contact us in this regard, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
A cookie is a simple text file that is stored on your computer or mobile device by a website’s server. Each cookie is unique to your web browser. It will contain some anonymous information, such as a unique identifier and the site name.
JobFinder Spain also use ‘analytical’ cookies to help us improve the way our website works, for example, by making sure users are able to find what they need easily.
Clicking on links and banner advertisements and RSS feeds may result in your transfer to another website, where data privacy practices may be different to that of JobFinder Spain. It is your responsibility to familiarise yourself with these privacy policies as JobFinder Spain accepts no responsibility for and has no control over them or any information or data collected by or for them.
How to contact us:
If you wish to gain access to or correct your personal data, please contact us at: email@example.com